Check out this week's message from Pastor Darryl and Pastor Emilio.
Bottom Line: Every human being on the planet is made in the image of God and is someone that Jesus loved enough to die for.
Discussion Questions: 1. What have you been taught about race and culture?
2. What was Jesus trying to teach through the parable of the Good Samaritan?
3. How do you plan on helping the fight to end racial discrimination and systemic oppression?
4. Take inventory: in what ways do we benefit from privilege? And what is our duty as recipients of this privilege?
5. How can we actively be anti-racist instead of just not being racist?
Verse: Luke 10:25-37
Some helpful links:
- these Anti-racism resources - this Bible app reading plan