Updated: Apr 20, 2021
Every day we need to choose to put on the Armour of God. We need to remember that we belong on God’s team and he’s stronger than anything. Remember that God will help you stand strong!
Talk about it:
1) If you were going into battle and you could have only one piece of armour, what would you choose? Why do you think that piece of armour is the most important?
2) Can you think of a time when it was hard for you to stand strong?
3) What kind of things – pieces of armour – has God given us that can help us stand strong in hard times like the one you thought of?
Armour of God Activity
1) Grab a giant piece of paper (or just a regular piece of paper)
2) Draw an outline of a person on the paper
3) Read Ephesians 6:10-17 and write out all the pieces of armour.
4) Draw a picture of each piece of armour and glue it onto your “person” outline. Or if you picked up a "Swag Bag" you will have armour to use from there.
5) Memorize Ephesians 6:10-17